Friday, December 17, 2010

Out of Place

Have you ever felt out of place?

I have been feeling out of place a lot lately, I'm not sure why. But that's what's been goin down ha.

Sometimes you feel so lonely in a room full of people, maybe because you are going through things that no one else is experiencing.

Sometimes you don't know anyone that is ever going through the same thing you are, which just makes everything harder because you're on your own. It's not impossible it's just harder.

I'm at a pause for words trying to understand it all.
If I tried to explain it I wouldn't be able to though because I don't know exactly how I feel yet at the same time I know that I feel out of place.

The most I can do is just be strong and stand strong for what I know and for what I've been taught.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment