Friday, December 17, 2010

Find yourself.

Well shoot. I didn't keep my promise of comin to write more! Haha my bad.

Life is crazyy. But it's off the chain.

I feel alive again. Depressing posts are old school to me now haha. I'm just kidding, but I can't believe myself.

I fell into love and and to get hurt so bad was ridiculous. I've never been hurt as bad as I was. Call me soft for sayin that but I'm just Bein honest.

When you are with someone. You are blinded, unless someone is helping you be better and making you want to strive to be a better person.
It's crazy, lemme tell ya.
Obviously I didn't know cause I was in the situation myself
I was blinded by everyone, and after stepping back and getting out of I feel so much happier and alive. It's crazy how insane life is. You never really understand unless you REALLY try.

I almost gave up my passion and goals cause I was sooo blind.

I can now say I know a lot more about relationships than before.
It makes so much sense now. There are so many other peope in the world im excited to see who my girl will be.
Cause if she's mine I know it'll be meant to be and Imma spoil her and take care of her best as I can. Hahaha

That's just me.

Anyways guys. My music is comin ou nicely :) I really dig it.
I took a little break in the studio to write. I love writing, and reading, i really don't know why though haha.

Anyways I'll write more!!

I gotta get back to this track!

Toasts for being alive!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment